Nasa Marine - Great service

jimmynoboat

Visit site
Just thought it was only right to report on my experience with the guys at NASA Marine following my recent post about my Clipper Wind problem. Some forumites were not expecting me to get much help but I have to set the record straight.

I couldn't be happier with the help and service I recieved from them. It may take them a little while to pick up the phone but when they do you get a guy who knows what he's on about and very helpful with it.

They get my vote. :)

rivonia

Visit site
Just thought it was only right to report on my experience with the guys at NASA Marine following my recent post about my Clipper Wind problem. Some forumites were not expecting me to get much help but I have to set the record straight.

I couldn't be happier with the help and service I recieved from them. It may take them a little while to pick up the phone but when they do you get a guy who knows what he's on about and very helpful with it.

They get my vote. :)

And mine as well

Peter

blackbeard

Visit site
My vote too.
I asked about replacement for some small items (not on the usual price list), they said "send us an SAE" and the items came in the post a few days later; no charge.