Nasa GPS repeater not working?

G

I have fitted a Nasa Clipper GPS repeater interfaced with my Furumo GP30 and the track and bearing readings bear no resemblence to reality, what is going on??? The rolling road seems to be ok and all other functions apopear ok, but the prime reason for getting it was for the steering info. I have tried to find an e-mail address for Nasa with no luck but have got their phone number. Has any one else had the same problem and is there a cure?
Regards,
Eddie

G

Seem to remember the fitter fitting my auto pilot
having to set the compass in it so it read similar
to other boats compass.

G

Nasa phone/fax

Nasa marine instruments, Boulton Road, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 4QG. Phone: 01438 354033. Fax: 01438 741498.
I have never seen a web site for them. Any time I have phoned them I have found them to be obliging, helpful and they have always followed up with promises.

G

Have you sey up the correct NMEA sentences? Check in the manuals for the GPS and repeater.

G

Roy,#
Set up is per NASA instruction, I even phoned them to confirm wire connections. Have gone through both instruction books carefully. I just hope NASA can sort it out
Regards,
Eddie

G

Haydn,
Thanks for the responce. There is a need to ensure that the GPS is set to magnetic not true but Ive done that.
Regards,
Eddie

G

Re: Nasa phone/fax

Ian,
Thanks for the responce. I had got the phone/fax number from the internet but could not find a web site. I have faxed them this morning with a photo of the display in gibberish mode.
Regards,
Eddie