Naked Sailing

claymore

Visit site
The past two editions of YM have both made mention of Naked Sailing. This leads me to surmise that the habit is on the up as the Actress said to the Bishop.
Will it be compulsory and if so is there a chance of getting some form of latitudinal exemption for sailing in Northern Waters?

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

longjohnsilver

Visit site
So that's where you've been recently. Hope you've only been night sailing, surely no one would want to see your freezing assets, only a problem I suppose if they happen to have a telescope the size of Jodrell Bank to hand.

Also explains the multiple sightings of a bright orange glow much akin to a night time sun. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>

StephenSails

Visit site
See thread "Which bit should I cut off" !! :)

Cheers

Stephen

<hr width=100% size=1>Visit my discount online chandlery and news site
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.yachtinguniverse.com>http://www.yachtinguniverse.com</A>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: the bare facts

such confessions are merely attention seeking on the part of those people who wish to be viewed as exciting and good looking by others
a bit like those baby on board stickers that essentially mean 'no virgins in this car'
on another point i regularly get my kit off with mrs s on boats
but purely for the reason to remind each other why clothes are such a good idea

<hr width=100% size=1>my wife wants to dance on my grave. I aim to be buried at sea

boatmike

Visit site
It's probably a good way of avoiding attention in my case. Think I will try Solent Sailing with no trousers and see if I get more sea room......
Who's that with the white and red kilt over there with the grey sporran...........?

<hr width=100% size=1>

ChrisE

www.simpleisgood.com
Practicalities

Mrs Enstone always questions where the naked sailors are going to sit down 'cos she does not want to sit there. If they use towels then why don't they just wear knickers?

However, once saw a bottomless sailorette in the marina at Guadaloupe, Mrs Enstone remarked as to how many sailors suddenly had jobs to do at that end of the marina.

<hr width=100% size=1>

ParaHandy

Visit site
Wild Honey ...

what d'you think would be the charterer's view of such undress on their boat? forfeit the deposit or would it be off to the cells at inverness? i note the inventory has a few items to cover the crew's modesty eg oven glove, tea towel ....

<hr width=100% size=1>

Becky

Visit site
Come on Guys, don't be so coy! Think about us ladies for a change. We rarely get a really sexy male body, one worth leaving home for. So how about you lot trying to lure us away? Claymore and his bits, Jimi with his mended GPS or whatever it is, Twister Ken leading you all down the cat-walk, to name but a few. Kim could be Compere, and Pauline and I could be the audience. Now there is an image to conjure with!

<hr width=100% size=1>

philmarks

www.blue-hound.com
Re: Naked Sailing Calendars

OK, so we had Calendar Girls, and what was that one recently comrpising ladies on the Hamble?

Maybe it's time for the Marina Men Calendar? or the Hamble Hunks? Plymouth Rocks? or the even the dare I say it er Brighton er Boys?

I'll pose for the June page.

June, are you out there and logged on?

<hr width=100% size=1>Rgds
Phil

claymore

Visit site
Jings

February in Melfort
And not a lot tae see
jest a wee button mushroom
is all ye'd get frae me.

<hr width=100% size=1>regards
Claymore
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Peppermint

Home in Chilterns, Boat in Southampton, Another bo
Visit site
Re: When I was a Chippendale

we thought nothing of wearing just a light baby oil body suit. But then I discovered real ale.

If your going to try this beware. The parts you don't normally get out in the sun will burn quite quickly. A Mate of mine had to have a week of work as he couldn't sit on his burned bum to drive home.

<hr width=100% size=1>

helmsman

Visit site
We’ve been doing this for years and thoroughly enjoy it. Sail under a gentle breeze or sit in a secluded anchorage with perhaps a few friends nearby to share the wine and the sun on the back. Cast aside British reserve and get that overall tan you may be wishing for. It’s great fun so if you are planning to be in North Brittany this summer send us a reply and we will let you in on a few places to go.

<hr width=100% size=1>Helmsman

oldharry

Visit site
Re: When I was a Chippendale

How did he explain 'having to stay on the boat for another week' to his boss - particularly with that problem!!!

And how did his boss react? Just curious - might be useful later this season....

<hr width=100% size=1>