N. Wales Cruising

John_Mason

Visit site
I live in South Shropshire and after recent chat (about the merits of N.Wales v East Anglia as a mooring site) wondered if there is anybody who keeps his/her boat in N. Wales who would care to offer an occasional berth to a 70-year old fairly experienced yachtsman who sold his last boat in Lymington some 5 years ago prior to moving up here. I'm sound in wind and limb and have all my faculties but of course I'm not as strong as I used to be. I miss the feel of a boat beneath me and would relish the opportunity to get afloat occasionally. I realise this is a long shot, but it's worth a try.

<hr width=100% size=1>

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
John,

Why not prepare a few small notice board cards and send them to the secretaries of the various yacht clubs around the region.

Good luck.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Broombroomput

Visit site
If you are in the Abersoch area, can I suggest a pint on a Friday night at the Deucoch? (sorry about the spelling) in Sarn Bach. You are sure to meet up with someone who will offer to take you out as they are a friendly bunch.

<hr width=100% size=1>

John_Mason

Visit site
You've all been so kind. Thank you everybody. It now looks as if I WILL be able to get afloat without having my own boat from this rather landlocked address.

<hr width=100% size=1>