Mylor Yacht Harbour

philip_stevens

www.celticwebdesign.net
In Peter Port less than 2 weeks ago I paid 35 ppl for diesel. They deserve no trade at those rip off prices.

As you say, but surprisingly, there are boats that fill up there - diesel and petrol.

The fuel barge a Falmouth, from what I hear, is not now supplying leisure vessels.

I get my fuel from a local fuel/heating oil supplier in 20ltr drums. Due to fill up again for the winter, so I'll let you know how much I get it for.

Woodlouse

Visit site
In Peter Port less tha 2 weeks ago I paid 35 ppl for diesel. They deserve no trade at those rip off prices.

You won't be paying any tax for that price in the Channel Islands. As it's not an EU member they don't have to charge fuel duty.

As for the prices at Mylor, they are very, very expensive, but please realise that that is the full price per litre. It will go down once you work out your 60/40 or what ever ratio you choose to pay tax on.

Sandyman

Visit site
The fuel barge a Falmouth, from what I hear, is not now supplying leisure vessels.

Correct. Falmouth Industry stopped selling to the leisure trade when fuel tax came in.
Bloody shame cos you could do a great deal with them for cash.