My Turn On Top

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
I like this new 'latest rubbish rises to top of heap' format. Just for once I can spout a load of garbage whenever I like about whatever I like and know that, however briefly, my inane views will be elevated above all else. Just hope this doesnt mean we'll be succumbing to a surfeit of PaulineB, understand she's got a thing about always being on top.................

Now, come on you lot, pitch in with a load of claptrap tittle tattle add ons to this post and see how long you can keep me up there at the truck........

MoBoChat Images and Profile Pics at www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/mobochat

BarryH

Visit site
Re: My Turn On Top...again...in

See this is why this top of the heap thinggy wont work. You can get any old tosh at the top and the interesting things slip slide away to the bottom. Been the downfall of many a good board. Try replying to a post a year or so old and really throw a spanner in!

Wha'dya mean "I'm always playing with this engine" its the only way to get it to run!

rich

www.portofjersey.je

on top, on top, on top, my finger is getting tierd,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

rich :)) Why pay, when you can do it yourself?

ari

Visit site

" You can get any old tosh at the top and the interesting things slip slide away to the bottom. "

Erm, surely in the old system, EVERY post started at the top and displaced the other posts....??? That was the problem. Due to the popularity of the board, interesting stuff was off the page within a day or so, often sunk beneath stuff of only momentary interest, like jokes etc.

Point of this system is that a short term post like a joke wil quickly sink down the ranks, whereas a post interesting enough to garner replies will stay at or near the top for as long as people are contributing to it, then sink.

Ari.

Geoffs

Visit site
It's a new game, see which post we cn keep on top the longest.

Actually it's driving me madder.

Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

mtb

Visit site
Re:I passed a tractor

On the way to check the tug this morning,
Lovely high tide .
I've painted the wheel house and there are tons of flys stuck on the paint .

Singing as they sway in the breeze

Always look on the bright side of life
Mick

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/boats
I want a big steel ex trawler / tug v / cheap or swap for tug

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Me.....ungentlemanly????? Oh Kim, you've cut me to the quick!
Actually, it creates a dilemma.....if I reply to someone elses post that very act demotes my own post.....ironic dont you think!
Still, no worries, had my bit of fun.....if this thread keeps its end up now it will be cos others keep giving it a helping hand......
Peace

MoBoChat Images and Profile Pics at www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/mobochat

lanason

Visit site
XMAS

This post reminds me of my kids at Xmas - they spend all day playing with the new toy and then they get bored and it gets confined to the Toybox.

So Kim let them have a play and get fed up with playing the game and then this thread will fall into the Toybox. Keep reminding them and it will run until Xmas.

Bum - having said that I've just put it back to the top.

Adrian

Any jobs going ??