My fletcher arrowflyte 140 sl

paulskiathos

Visit site
Hi new to this forum, I purchased a complete 1978 arrowflyte from ebay and took it to greece to our villa ,so I've started to restore it,I totally stripped it replaced the floor flipped it over( using the gazebo as a hoist ) now its back on the trailer, the top polished up ok ,the window glass is missing (anyone know what thickness to use )the aluminium frame was a mess I managed to straighten it all out and sprayed it with epoxy silver paint came up really well ,will be a few months before it gets wet hopefully before the winter here are some photos so far20231116_093112.jpg 20231117_162511.jpg20240210_174954.jpg20240226_102243.jpg20240309_172219.jpg

paulskiathos

Visit site
Hi I sorted the trailer out before the boat went back on ,new rollers and pins replaced a lot of bolts ,cleaned the wheel bearings and waterproof greased them ,the trailer won't get much use the slipway is 3 km away

vas

Visit site
Hi we live in troulos a village 8 km from the town ( bus stop 18) area
ah, OK next to Koukounaries, we try to avoid the area if we can as it's too crowded for our liking but have to pay a visit if we have friends who've not been there before :)
will wave if I see you around!

cheers

V.

mickywillis

Visit site
Hi we live in troulos a village 8 km from the town ( bus stop 18) area
Go down to Troulos beach and speak to Photis Kofinas who runs the watersports there. He's a great guy to know when it comes to boats and outboards and knows many people on the island who may be useful to you! If you do, tell him Mike and Julie put you in touch! I've known Photis, his wife Christina and their (now grown up!) children since 1992 when we first visited Skiathos, lovely island and very many fond memories!

paulskiathos

Visit site
Go down to Troulos beach and speak to Photis Kofinas who runs the watersports there. He's a great guy to know when it comes to boats and outboards and knows many people on the island who may be useful to you! If you do, tell him Mike and Julie put you in touch! I've known Photis, his wife Christina and their (now grown up!) children since 1992 when we first visited Skiathos, lovely island and very many fond memories!