The Forum advises

• Portsmouth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gosport

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

graham

Visit site
I am off two minds about this,If I see someone from around here on the main forums I send a PM to let them know we exist.

Being down the list we are a bit off the beaten track for some of the stirrers that plague the bigger forums from time to time.Some trolls are amusing ,not allways though.

On the other hand we may miss out on genuine people that overlook us.

If the majority want it I'll PM the moderator and see about a position further up the list .Or just ask for our temporary status to be upgraded to permanent or let sleeping dogs lie.

Sneds

Visit site
Heck we might get some Solent types on here, or God forbid ..... a motor boater /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jmh2929

Visit site
I always scroll down to "for sale" and there, 3 lines up, is "BC" so I look in every time there's a new entry. Everyone must see it if they look at for sale. Then it's a matter of if interested in the channel. Hopefully, if I achieve my upgrade, I'll be sailing the channel quite a bit this year and hope to bump into (Metaphorically) some of you.
/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Good Health.

graham

Visit site
Did you look at the poll? The vast majority that voted on the poll opted to not move up the list.

graham

Visit site
i dont think it matters an awful lot where we are on the list to be honest. Did you use an email or a Private Message through the forum?

bluedragon

Visit site
Graham, even though I suggested in a previous post that we might get moved up, the majority here don't want this. But having our forum wording changed to remove its temporary status would be useful.

graham

Visit site
This is a copy of a Private Message I have just sent to Dan f
Foley the Moderator.

"Hello Dan I am writing this on behalf of the users of the Bristol channel Forum. Many thanks to you guys for setting it up for us.Its been a great success with over 2000 posts allready and new people joining in all the time.

The wording on the Forum list is that the forum is a "test to gauge if sufficient interest" considering the forum is getting well established now we are asking you to remove that wording and promote us to a permanent forum status.

Best regards Graham Hodges"

I'll copy any replys onto here. Cheers Graham

graham

Visit site
Hello people. The following is copied from Dans reply.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes that all seems fine, I'll make the necessary adjustments... glad you're finding the forums useful.

All the best,
Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like we are here to stay /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

graham

Visit site
Dan has changed it today.
BC10101.jpg

nice one Dan Foley /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif