Moving our forum up the list

bluedragon

Visit site
Graham, as the initiator of our forum (and a man who obviously has great influence with the YBW people), what about having us upgraded from a "trial" to a permanent forum and further up the list? The Thames Forum is right up there and has on average no more active viewers at any one time than us. A lot of YBW forum members don't ever scroll far enough down the list to find us I think!

graham

Visit site
I dont have any influence with YBW I just sent some PMs to the moderator suggesting it would be a good idea.

It could be worth asking to have it upgraded to a permanent forum .At the moment its temporary to see if theres sufficient interest. In the new year could be a good time to send some more PMs if people want me to.

I like the lack of snide ,aggresion and know it all attitude that mars some of the bigger forums. Maybe we are better of remaining off the beaten track on the forum list as well as geographically /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

NickiCrutchfield

Visit site
Now I've found you, I'm with you there Graham. It is a subtle balance. What is it with the aggression in the big forums? Or am I too sensitive/
Nicki

tangomoon

Visit site
Must say it is odd, though I do enjoy the 'bun fights' as I call them on other forums. There are some strange people and a few have some real mental health issues I am sure. On here though I shall do my best to avoid such situations as it is a very pleasant place to be involved. Long may that be.

Other threads that may be of interest