Motor Boat and hic Yashing

G

I've just got this months mag. Damn damn damn. They've just started giving away massive bottles of top-fuel alcohol for each letter published. I wonder if they'll backdate it? I've run out of daft letter material now.

Also, I note that our revered ed is selling his boat, probably trading it for a sunseeker XS2000 I 'spect.

Dear MBY
What shall I do? I've just bought this boat, and tidied it all nicely, but it rides very badly at sea: do you think that the two tons of old press packs that we chucked out were actually ballast?

jfm

Visit site
Re: plotters

Haven't bort it yet, been away couple of days, will get it tonite maybe. What was verdict on hh plotters?

JFM

G

Re: plotters

it was bartlett all tecky about the teensy weensy plotters, not 175s or Mag, which were recommended. All the teensy ones were slightly rubbished as you predicted cos no prper marine charts onnem.

jfm

Visit site
Re: Most Favoured Nations Status

Are you getting an express copy cuz you write about 30% of the copy these days? Went to WHSmith on the way home tonite and they still had only the previous issue with the Sq58 on the cover (another of your articles, if I recall). How do you get it so fast?

JFM

G

Re: advert: do not read

If you subscribe I think it turns up early. Or sometimes, late. Anyway, its cheaper.