Most of you missed it.

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Every club has their whinging geriatric. Mike is just filling in until we find one! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

apollo

Visit site
Well we dont have any shortage of Geriatrics now do we!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I thought the reason I was the only one that whinged was because the rest had popped their clogs and nobody had noticed. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

apollo

Visit site
Re: Cookham BBQ

I am amazed there is any wood left there after all these years and all those club bbqs!

I trust that our Commode arrived half an hour after the work was done and then left before it was all unpacked again the next day!

I love the old traditions!!

jaws

Visit site
Re: Invite

Yes it's a quiet day in the office. Shame you missed the BBQ as it was one of the best i've been to. We are thinking of having the spring one there too. We might need to invest in a chain saw, however as I nearly broke my back chopping all that wood for the camp fire!

DogsBody

Visit site

You shouldn't say such things about our Commodore you know - you may get blackballed...

Lets just say that she wasn't first there and left before some of us aswell.

jaws

Visit site

To be fair everyone left before us as we ended up having a lunchtime BBQ on the Sunday in the glorious sunshine.

apollo

Visit site

Blackballed - Doesnt that mean you are on anchor?

"Lets just say that she wasn't first there and left before some of us aswell." There you are....toldya!!

I am probably the only one that goes to less events than shh you know who!

Now where did I put my prozac...

DogsBody

Visit site

Ahh yes and being the early risers that we are on Unwinder, the "packing away" was well under way before we got out of bed!

Was a good BBQ on the Sunday once we threw away that disposable jobbie and got the gas wok out...

We seem to have hijacked Pheran's thread a bit though don't you think? Sorry Pheran

Darren.

PS From what I've heard, I thought the ODCC sailpast consisted of a convoy of cars driving to the nearest eating / drinking establishment. (Only kidding.)

Bilgediver

Visit site
Drat.....wondered where you all were a week ago when I sailed past...

Oh well driving past tomorrow so lock up your daughters. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ramage

Visit site
Re: Invite

[ QUOTE ]
>> on the way home, they turn into sculls<<

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh? they take up rowboating?? Is this after they have eaten the stakes?? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif