MBY's spot the boat

nacho2009

Visit site
I also think Jack may have been giving us some misleading clues this week, which makes the game even more challenging. Went through the same logic as JFM, thinking about Astondoa, Dutch or Turkish shipyards. Surfed the web a bit on Turkish boats but did not find the precise picture. Although I did find another picture of a 102 with same girl, same swimsuit. But things did not totally match here: while I still struggle with metric system and feet, it look very much like 102 feet is less than 40 metre. Anyway, I took a bet on the Numarine as it seemed the most likely option. Is that right Jack?

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
mby.com
I also think Jack may have been giving us some misleading clues this week, which makes the game even more challenging. Went through the same logic as JFM, thinking about Astondoa, Dutch or Turkish shipyards. Surfed the web a bit on Turkish boats but did not find the precise picture. Although I did find another picture of a 102 with same girl, same swimsuit. But things did not totally match here: while I still struggle with metric system and feet, it look very much like 102 feet is less than 40 metre. Anyway, I took a bet on the Numarine as it seemed the most likely option. Is that right Jack?

Yes that's absolutely right, it is a Numarine 102.

I must have had a Friday afternoon brain overload with those clues, my aplogies!

Cheers,

Jack

benjenbav

Visit site
Yes that's absolutely right, it is a Numarine 102.

I must have had a Friday afternoon brain overload with those clues, my aplogies!

Cheers,

Jack

Jack, I think there's hardly any need to apologise for providing another excellent search and identify mission.

The various references to the size of the boat in question somehow made a connection in my mind to this thread which younger readers might enjoy:

http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11799&highlight=battersby

brofs

Visit site

Lovely picture. Could someone please post a link to that photoshoot?

Cheers