MBY's spot the boat

jfm

Visit site
Dunno. Lovely photo though. It's big and from a classy yard, IT likely, because those are 70mm teak planks not 50 as you'd get on a smaller boat or even a bigger boat from a Brit yard. But the only way to STB is google loads of builder websites and i haven't got time. If no-one gets it today can we have another pic tomorrow with a bit more boat in it Jack? I'll be in France so will have inspiration :)

Jack Haines

MBY Deputy Editor
mby.com
Dunno. Lovely photo though. It's big and from a classy yard, IT likely, because those are 70mm teak planks not 50 as you'd get on a smaller boat or even a bigger boat from a Brit yard. But the only way to STB is google loads of builder websites and i haven't got time. If no-one gets it today can we have another pic tomorrow with a bit more boat in it Jack? I'll be in France so will have inspiration :)

Okay, here's a clue!

It is not Italian!

Cheers,

Jack

jfm

Visit site
Numarine 102?

I'm late to this - was travelling to France yesterday evening. I think Jack's having a laugh. I just surfed around a bit looking at turkish and Dutch builds (from Jack's clues those are the only likely places - Far East and US builders do't take such classy brochure shots, and it isn't Spanish (Astondoa)). I discounted your numarine suggestion nacho becuase they don't build to 40metres

I got nowhere, then checked numarine and yup Jack's pics are clearly from the numarine 102 photoshoot. But the boat is only 31-32m Jack, which is, er less than 40m. WTF?! This must be the new STB format - wild goose chase clues! Extra well done to nacho for getting it with those clues!

Next week we'll get two pixels, a clue that it is an Italian 25m, and it'll be a ST34 :)

Antibes is fantastic by the way. Sunny, F2 wind, a few boats coming and going from the marina. I'll put the underwater lights on later when Searush isn't looking :)