Mass suicide pact..

Colvic Watson

Visit site
At least you got people to rise to the occasion....

OMG - that is like the 2nd BEST JOKE EVER!

Nah, mine was a double-pun based on two meanings of dough and a play on his lack of flaunting. That makes it a triple joke and I was so pleased I rang SWMBO at work to tell her it. She laughed heartily. Unlike Guapa who was very grudging in his appreciation.

Hydrozoan

Visit site
Nah, mine was a double-pun based on two meanings of dough and a play on his lack of flaunting. That makes it a triple joke and I was so pleased I rang SWMBO at work to tell her it. She laughed heartily. Unlike Guapa who was very grudging in his appreciation.

OK, OK - you've proved your point.

Bru

svpagan.blogspot.com

Oh NOW I get it. It may not have been the best joke ever but it was certainly one of the most subtle :D

chinita

Visit site
Oh NOW I get it. It may not have been the best joke ever but it was certainly one of the most subtle :D

Contrary to popular opinion, the best jokes are not the ones which receive plentiful and instant belly laughs but the ones which - having been explained in very simple terms - leave the audience still unsure and a little bewildered.

It takes real genius; think of Tommy Cooper but as an autistic Savant.

Probably.

Bru

svpagan.blogspot.com
Contrary to popular opinion, the best jokes are not the ones which receive plentiful and instant belly laughs but the ones which - having been explained in very simple terms - leave the audience still unsure and a little bewildered.

Probably.

Hmm

I'm a bit simple me, can I just have the instant belly laughs please?

Colvic Watson

Visit site

Probably.

I've never thought of myself as an autistic savant. I will now.

Hydrozoan

Visit site
Contrary to popular opinion, the best jokes are not the ones which receive plentiful and instant belly laughs but the ones which - having been explained in very simple terms - leave the audience still unsure and a little bewildered ...

I thought that having to explain or draw attention to a joke rather destroyed it - but I now see that having one's best effort ignored is worse :(.