Mariner 2-stroke spare

dave_gibsea

Visit site
Hi,

Any recommendations for a supplier who holds spares for old Mariner 2-strokes? I am looking for a replacement fuel pump or repair kit for a Mariner 6 hp 2-stroke.

Thanks Dave

dankilb

Visit site
Can’t answer the OP question re: specific supplier - but I would suggest searching eBay for (any/all) 6hp 2t fuel pumps and seeing if yours (visually) matches. Knowing the year (via serial number) would also get you to the same part, but perhaps for more money, form the likes of Cambridge Outboards.

chris-s

Visit site
Hi,

Any recommendations for a supplier who holds spares for old Mariner 2-strokes? I am looking for a replacement fuel pump or repair kit for a Mariner 6 hp 2-stroke.

Thanks Dave

Depends how old, but I would try eBay, it’s where we got our last set of fuel pump diaphragms for our old mariner 4hp 2s

QBhoy

Visit site
Hi. If you want to cast a larger net in terms of searching and sourcing. Owning a mariner, means you’re better and more likely to be successful, if you look for parts for the parent engine brand. Depending on age, it will be either a Yamaha or mercury made engine. Up to almost the mid 80’s or just before…they were Yamaha engines in that Hp. Afterwards and as far as I know…right through the 2 stroke remaining years..they were mercury made. Hope that helps. If you have a picture of it…I could tell you with certainty, exactly what it is and rough age.