Marian has caught one of the hackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Date: 04/21/01 02:06:31 PM Name: Marian Martin

Email: marianmartin@boatsyachtsmarinas.com

Subject: He is VERY clever and has NOT yet been traced but ........

IP Address: 193.249.19.28

Welcome Suse, as I've said earlier his most often used IPs have been blocked. He appears to have three. One I've only ever seen him with, the other two have sometimes been allocated to people we like. So blocking all of them unfortunately means that some normal ntl people, who would be very welcome may also find themselves blocked.

He has NOT yet been traced. NTL tried on Friday and failed - something technical about his being extremely clever and using an inktomi server (anyone know more about what that is?) Anyway, whatever it is, it means that ntl only have 10 minutes in which to trace him after he has posted. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

How soon before THEY get here? Any chance of filtering, etc? I'll give my email here when I feel it's safe.

BUT NOT THIS ONE----------------------------------

G

Great work girls

Date: 04/23/01 04:04:49 PM Name: Dave Beckett

Email: djbeckett@btinternet.com

Subject: Bad Jokes No, Only good ones like

IP Address: 213.122.154.138

WHY ARE CYCLONES AND TORNADOES USUALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?

Because they don't come very often but when they do come they make a hell of a noise and when they go, they take half your house with them.

G

It must really stick in your throat!

That you simply can't get in! Tough!

G

Re: It must really stick in your throat!

i can get in any time i want. why do you think grahme is so touchy having had his rude comments posted here. i can get in any time at all and i have shown it

G

Shame someone\'s using my IP. Can\'t get in to bravenet as a consequence.

Thanks so much to the imposter.

P.S. That was sarcastic!!

G

Re: Shame someone\'s using my IP. Can\'t get in to bravenet as a consequence.

We can and do, come and go to Bravenet as and when we want. We know all the ISP no's since they are listed, we know everybodys e-mail. So you are not in a position to know if Bravenet postings are genuine or not. We can generate any ISP. We are the BBC NTL ENERGIS VIRGIN BT + + + We can post here and we dont have to run the gauntlet of the whims of Marian Martins cencorship. She has got what she wanted right from the start . That is you lot by the short hairs. ENJOY Linett Woods and little boy David Beckett were 2 bit side shows.

G

I don\'t think so!

All you've done is just copy a few postings - so what! Pathetic anyone can do that - get real!

G

More free publicity for Marion's site. Breaks the conditions of the forum and it's a very boring site anyway.

G

Re: I don\'t think so!

Could you get in her site when you are apparently barred out. Could you be invisible to Marians host, Karl,s tracing and NTL all at the same time? Endyminon said the Met had me but how can they do that in Estonia

G

Dream On!

You couldn't get through your pub door mate! - And I don't suppose they want you there either!

G

Re: Dream On!

Dont be abusive or the wicked witch will have you castrated. OTOH thats why you are being abusive.

G

sorry. Once again, the above message is nothing to do with me. nm.

nm

G

Despite giving my email address, once again this message is nothing to do with me. Sorry. nm

nm

G

Not Estonia again ....

As I am known by many to work in Estonia, I must point out to all that this IDIOT Throaty is not connected to me in any way. I don't even know him and I am ashamed that given his English - he may be an expat out here ..... We don't need ambassadors like him .... We have enough problems out here and home without idiots clamming up the works.

Show yourself Throaty and lets get it over with.

Oh Yes ... I can tell you most definitely that UK Police and Estonian Police do cooperate very closely - I know ......

G

Re: Isn\'t it time you got a life Roland/Greg/throaty/whatever you are calling yourself now !

Have you not heard of cloaking software. We can come and go on Marrians site and little boy Becketts site as and when we wish. They can't come here without eating some humble pie. I don't think Karl will be at Marrians beck and call after the comments made about IPC on her board...........

G

Bill,

The offending posting was not posted by Marion. Just some one else with nothing better to do.

Regards

Simes

G

Isn\'t it time you got a life Roland/Greg/throaty/whatever you are calling yourself now !

it must really be getting you down, being unable to get into marians site or for that matter yellow welly site. have you thought of having a pop at us on the MBY site or dont you have the balls to tackle us?