Malta open

sailaboutvic

Visit site
Anyone transit turkey west or west to east
Malta is open unless your arriving from a red zone .
PCR test needed 72 hours before Arrival and you need to fill in a heath Declation form
Forms can be obtained from portmedic@gov.mt.
Anyone arriving without a PCR will be required to take one when they arrived . Free test , you can also get a free test before you leave , if you need one at your next destination.
Check in was straight forward . Only require crew list to be stamp , passport aren't stamp so any days in Malta are not counted
Question ask was how long can non EU stay for . As long as they like within reason but must check out after 90 days although extension can be obtained after 90 days .
Hope people this part of the world find it useful

Last edited:

sailaboutvic

Visit site
We didn't both with the Q
But you can if you want, couple of other brit that turn up also didn't have a Q flying .
if you call up Valletta port control they will give you instructions, you be told to use a marina but you can anchor temporary and dinghy in if that suite you.
At the moment there no movement between the island of Malta and Gozo ,
So I suggest you check in on Malta and not Gozo .
We here for some time so if you about and need info of a beer give me a shout.

sailaboutvic

Visit site
@ Poter , just read your other posting , I suggest you email portmedic email above and explain your situation and ask about a test when you arrive, there will or should instructed you I do know one other boat was given permission to one without a test but had to take one when they arrive