Macwester kelpie

pcv

Visit site
Hi All

This is my long term project that just I just don’t have the time to finish, and if I did finish would not have the time to use due to my main boat needing me to play.

It’s a Macwester Kelpie, hull above the water line was repainted 2 years ago and is still in good condition, I have two mast’s the mast that come with the boat has a repair section and is slightly bent, and a second mast I acquired that could be made to fit.

One set of sail’s that are in good condition and include battens.
The trailer is C—p only good for?? Something. I did tow this boat from Newcastle to Stroud in Gloucestershire 3 years ago and although I made it I wouldn’t like to repeat it.

Manual bilge pump fitted, handle missing with a bypass valve for the electric pump not fitted. New small 12V battery supplied.

This would make a very pretty day sailor with its bow sprit and centre cockpit, and would not take someone with little money but some time to spare to have a lovely boat. I have lots of spares that go with the boat.

I would like to swop this boat for a small sailing dinghy, gull or mirror that I could use as a tender for my main boat. Or a sea Kayak, rowing boat ect. Would prefer a boat that ready to go.

I might sell but I would be asking more than what is allowed on here, but the swop I would prefer.