Lundy access ?

nemodreams

Visit site
What is the current access arrangement for Lundy ? Not so much as to where to anchor - but more of going ashore. It is after all a private Island ?

Are there overnight charges - are you free to go ashore as a visiting boat ?

I had a feeling something changed recently - maybe I'm thinking of somewhere else ?

Never managed to get there - nearly a few seasons ago but a dicky engine and dicky weather changed my mine rather easily !

Geoff

TOKOLOSHI

Visit site
£6 per person landing fee.
2016 tarrif below.

Page 1 of 1LUNDY ISLAND SEASON TICKETS FOR LANDING FEES TARIFF 2016 DIVE CLUBS £105.00 per club Covers all club and club member’s boats on production of season ticket or club membership card YACHT CLUBS £180.00 PER ANNUM CHARITABLE VESSELS £105.00 PER ANNUM TRAINING VESSELS £105.00 PER ANNUM COMMERCIAL CHARTER VESSELS £130.00 PER ANNUM All fees are used to maintain ongoing work to the Beach Road and Jetty and will be most gratefully received. THANK YOU ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please tear off this section and return with your fee for your 2016 Season Ticket which will be sent to you on receipt of payment Cheques should be made payable to The Lundy Company Name of Club/Organisation ………………………………………………………. Name of Vessel(s)…………………………………………………………………... (not applicable to Yacht Clubs) Contact details: Name & Position in Club ………………………………………………………….. Email address……………………………………………………………………….. Address to send Season Ticket to: …………………………………………………….. Fee enclosed : £………… …………………………………………………….. …………………………………………………….. ……………………………………………………..

Find in document
1 of 1

nemodreams

Visit site
I've never asked - as I never knew there were season tickets ! Will enquire - doubt it, as most of the hardened wbyc lot tend to race out of Weston rather than cruise.
That aspec is changing a bit lately - as the demoraphic of the club changes.
New blood mostly cruising -
( and yes, there has been new blood lately. We're cheap you see - sat on the mud :) )

What are the other anchorages like - I presume they are mostly only used in unfavourable weather ?

Geoff