Looks Good this Weekend.

oldgit

Visit site
you not doing the work party then?

O to be so lucky ! ........daughter and wife are off to exotic Crawley for grandaughters baton twiddling event this weekend.
Yours truly will be in charge of the two boys.
It gets worse........................ unless I can somehow lose the SIL.:censored:

oldgit

Visit site
I would of come out but my boat is in belguim.

Hi Tom, always enjoyed our trips round to Faversham with previous boats and would like to bring myself and a few club boats round this year but now that Town Wharf has silted up so much its looks like thats is off the list.
We normally end up a Conyer at least twice year.

Parabordi

Visit site
O to be so lucky ! ........daughter and wife are off to exotic Crawley for grandaughters baton twiddling event this weekend.
Yours truly will be in charge of the two boys.
It gets worse........................ unless I can somehow lose the SIL.:censored:
ha ha , see you later

oldgit

Visit site
Yep, are you two in for a roast?

As you may now have gathered...Nope.

Still babysitting 2 x grandchildren and their Dad......
The what the hell to do with them included a trip out on the boat, but do like to see where am going and did not fancy testing the Doppler system on the Radar quite so soon.

:eek:

Parabordi

Visit site
As you may now have gathered...Nope.

Still babysitting 2 x grandchildren and their Dad......
The what the hell to do with them included a trip out on the boat, but do like to see where am going and did not fancy testing the Doppler system on the Radar quite so soon.

:eek:
Yeah it was a bit murky. Oh well see you in Chatham docks! I have Friday afternoon off, if I get to boat while still light will come Friday otherwise meal by Car and come on Saturday by boat.

oldgit

Visit site
Blimey that must be direct contravention of RULE 69. (B)
NO boat shall leave its allocted mooring between the months of September to May (inclusive) without permission in triplicate being posted on the club notice board at least 1 month prior to departure.
Otherwise the severe penalty of being talked about will be imposed. ?