Looking like new

sgball

Visit site
What a lovely day.

Steve was busy putting the second coat of anti foul on so I decided to clean the cabin and deck area.

I've bleached everything - it all looks like new and even smells fresh and clean.

Before the boat goes back in the water we would like to polish the outside. I've read some other posts on polishing but would like to know what polish you have all agreed on? is it

1. Starbrite with Teflon Wax (Coliholic)
2. Autoglym Radiant Wax12 (Coliholic)
3. Decasol Clasic Car Wax (Barry)
4. Mould Release Wax (Petem)
5. Whatever Mr B uses (Pauline)

Just slightly going of the subject do you think this is a bit much for an 18 foot?

5 petrol tanks
plus 2 x 1 gallon containers
4 boat hooks
9 fishing rods
2 large boxes of fishing tackle

And I chucked away 4 bin bags of rubbish!

Trudie

<hr width=100% size=1>

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Well I'll answer you lovey, even if no one else will. Just buy one of each of the polishes, except. Take no notice of that Coliholic bloke, he changes his mind like his underpants. Anyway you missed one. International works for me.

Nice to see a floosey taking an interest in the boat. I am impressed.

No does not seem like to much stuff. Put the bin bags back before he misses them.

Luv H xxx

<hr width=100% size=1> <font color=blue> Haydn

duncan

Visit site
bang on with the rods - half the length in feet seems to have been a constant for me !
trouble is I need a bigger boat to justify anymore rods now......../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>

byron

RIP
Visit site
he changes his mind like his underpants.<font color=blue>

That means never, if he takes his underpants off they run away and attack Rotweillers.

<hr width=100% size=1>http://www.alexander-advertising.co.uk

tcm

Visit site
I think we ought to very clear that we haven't agreed on the make of polish. But we have agreed that Coliholic ought to do it, since he knows so much.

But however...before polishing the surface needs to be super clean . Otherwise the polishing action wil actually put in some decent scratches.

<hr width=100% size=1>