Loch Lomond

Bejasus

Visit site
C'mon pal. Greece better than Bonny Scotland? Surely nae. Aye, ah'll grant ye the weather in Scotland leaves something to be desired laddie, but the beauty is second tae none, ye ken.

Why am I speaking like this? And me a West End Glaswegian too. Ach weel.

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/h00>http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/h00</A>

Alistairr

Visit site
Well so far i still ain't heard from any scot who still live in scotland.

You and Jimi claim to be scots, which you might well be, but you don't count as you have both emegrated south of the border (not that theres anything wrong with that), I take it i am the only one on this forum that sails in Scotland......

<hr width=100% size=1>CHEERS.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
I would use it in Swansea b4 moving it up north, you're never likely to be there again. Gludy, a fairly regular poster on here is based there, why not PM him for advice, can't imagine it's too difficult there.

<hr width=100% size=1>

jimi

Visit site
I did'nt emigrate through choice .. I suffered economic banishment fae Ayrshire when Maggie shut doon Scotland but the climatic warmth in the south has saftened ma bones sae much ah cannie even look at a picture o' Ben Lomond withoot shiverin' ..

<hr width=100% size=1>

Alistairr

Visit site
Was down visiting the dealer last monday, he took me out in there demonstrater, the temp. was-5 god knows wath the wind was doing but the waves were BIG, we got 200 yrds out of Swansea marina and deceided to turn straight back, i ended up shooting back and forward within the harbour walls several time instead. (very sorry harbour master)

<hr width=100% size=1>CHEERS.