Lincolnshire

G

Hi everyone

Ive just been bitten by the boating bug and I am looking to find experienced med cruisers to help me choose a vessel.

I am learning to sail at the moment on an RYA course and would welcome any help and advice I can get.

I live in Lincolnshire which seems to be the black hole of sailing, and need to find people with experience of cruising the med all year round.

This I plan to do in approximately 2 years, but I am looking for a boat on which I can live for the next 2 years while I cruise the coasts and gain experience.

G

Where? Lincolnshire is a big county with not a lot of water unless you're near the Humber.
I'm in Louth. YM Offshore with comm. endorsement also similar in power. e-mail me your phone no. if I can be of help.
Yours Roy Fox

G

Err...looking for a med cruiser but live in Lincolnshire?

stephenk

Visit site
Monty,
Don't worry there is life after Lincolnshire, I live in the middle and manage to keep a boat in Pportsmouth harbour. If you pick the right time of day its only about 3 1/2 hours and that 's keeping more or less to the speed limit.

G

Re: Your reply

I'm dreadfully sorry if my message was not clear............

I live in lincolnshire , and need to find people with experience of cruising the med all year round.

This med cruising I plan to do in approximately 2 years, but I am looking for a boat on which I can live for the next 2 years while I cruise the coasts and gain experience.