Life raft service Dorset area

trialframe

Visit site
My 4 man (I think Seago) liferaft is overdue for a 3 year service.
I live in Weymouth Dorset. Safe 2 Shore in Poole come up in searches but (unusually these days ) they don't seem to have a website.
Any recommendations between here and the Solent?

bluetooth

Visit site
Have you tried force4 ? They offer a service albeit charge about 90£ on top for their role.
Might give you a clue where they would send it
Mine wasnt Seago

TheCoach

Visit site
Just had my Seago serviced. Dropped off at Force 4 Lymington but the service was booked via Seago website. Prices are published on Seago website and paid to Force 4 but there wasn't any premium that I could see.

Convenient way to do it - I chose the "standard" service and it was turned around in about 3-4 weeks.

Cheers,

TC

bluetooth

Visit site
Just had my Seago serviced. Dropped off at Force 4 Lymington but the service was booked via Seago website. Prices are published on Seago website and paid to Force 4 but there wasn't any premium that I could see.

Convenient way to do it - I chose the "standard" service and it was turned around in about 3-4 weeks.

Cheers,

TC
Yep thats what I did. You don't know there is a force 4 admin charge because they give you a forced recept but I know there is as they gave me their receipt from the company and then quickly wanted it back. I had already read it and saw the difference. I didn't mind as they have to make some profit but I got the impression you could take it direct to the company if you wanted to save cash and spend time on travel.