LIFE BEGINS TOMORROW

lanason

Visit site
Its a big day for me tomorrow my 40th Birthday... mmmm I hear you say .... down hill from here...
But NO - played Hockey today - we won 4 - 0 and I scored a Hat Trick.
Anyway your only as old as the woman you feel.

So is the Boat gunna be a present from Me to Me - damn right it is.

Adrian :))

BarryD

Visit site
Adrian - happy birthday. Few years to go before I catch up. Have a good one.

Barry D.

"No, No, no - come off the plane before entering the lock..."

Dave_Snelson

www.makeyourowngarments.com
Happy Birthday for today, I hope your are not working too hard!! Its OK, it gets better from here.

In my yacht club, I was asked when I was going to "grow up" from power to sail. Didn't know the answer to that one, still like waterskiing and general larking around at 45 and it all started when I was 17 :)

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Happy Birthday Adrian,

I gave up the wave sailing (windsurfing in high winds), and slowed down on the mountainbiking after my 40th and started golf, good sport to grow old into I thought. 6 years later have achieved my three original goals; a hole in one, single figure handicap, and winning a comp. It compliments boat owning very well when the legs run out.

Have a good one!

ccscott49

Visit site
Happy birthday! It will be quite some time until you reach my age, and have an even better time! Life definitely starts now, whatever you do, don't start playing flog!

lanason

Visit site
The Ian in "lanason" is Lan, not Ian if you see what I mean - It is an abbreviation for Lane and son - long story but it was the name of a company......

Still you can call me whatever you like ;-) within reason !!!!!

lanason

Visit site
Many thanks for all the Birthday greetings. I still feel as young as my kids !!!!
Got a digital camera as a present from SWMBO - Nice one too.
All I need now is a new computer with an USB port to plug it into. Still the kids will be grateful to have this one .......

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Re: How kind and polite..........

Thank you your fortyfull-ness for being so kind about my gaff. Actually, I must confess that I knew I had erred as soon as I hit the send key but decided to hide and hope it would get lost rather than draw even more attention to my crass stoopidity.
Anyway, I hope you have been receiving suitable homage and respect from those around you on this auspicious occassion and enjoy whats left of it 'cos from tomorrow you will simply be be 'over 40' until you reach your half century.
Saluté

TonyR
boatone@boatsontheweb.com
www.boatsonthethames.co.uk

lanason

Visit site

Actually you did it once before - that time I spared you any form of comment - but twice !!!!!
p.s. that's why I sign myself "Adrian" it's code for "Sandra" !!!!

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk

Look mate, when you're my age I'll be more than twice your age so its time you realised that everythings important exceopt the things that aren't.
Now if I've called you Ian twice that must mean you're confusing me. Confusing me once I can forgive, but twice....!!!!!!

Anyway you sad man you're supposed to be celebrating your birthday so how come you're on the forum when you should be cutting the mustard?

Go live a little young man and leave me to my confusion.

TonyR
boatone@boatsontheweb.com
www.boatsonthethames.co.uk

lanason

Visit site

I'm actually reading the instruction manual for my new digial camera - it came on CD so I downloaded it.
The forum is light relief !!!! All I need now is a pc with an USB port !!!!!

Regards
Ian