Laurel and Hardy are going on tour again.

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
[ QUOTE ]

I was thinking more Raybans and Speedos. (Ewwwww!!!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Its early in the morning and now stuck with a shocking picture in my head of FC and D3B in speedo's I need a drink quick

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Right you lot..... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

CHECK THE AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing white or red about me

And as for speedo's /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Definitely not /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
I've heard wind of this.

My understanding is that entrance to Poole will be made via the Looe Channel because it's nice and shallow, so Stan and Ollie won't get vertigo. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jhr

Different Looe Channel. This one is north of Hook Sands, about a cable off Sandbanks Beach........... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

map1-a4.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Different Looe Channel. This one is north of Hook Sands, about a cable off Sandbanks Beach........... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

map1-a4.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, that might have given things away a bit. Pleased to see so many indicators of mooring banks thereabouts. Big Flat and Middle Mud look particularly attractive.

FullCircle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Well, we want you to feel at home. Plan B is Pompey, which is grimy, grey and industrial, so should also feel familiar /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry James, there is no industry left in Sufflolk or Essex, save for Canvey, and we have MoodySabre looking out of his window keeping his binos trained on the oil installation in case they try to move it to the Blackwater.

Of course, the poor people lining the Thames have been singled out for some harsh landscape generally. Barking. For instance.

jhr

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry James, there is no industry left in Sufflolk or Essex

[/ QUOTE ]

Typical disinformation /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I used to live about 400 yards from the Pan Brittanica factory in Waltham Abbey. That was fairly industrial, with toxic streams of Baby Bio trickling past our front door.

Their Chief Exec, incidentally, was David Hessayon, who wrote the gardening "Expert" series of books. Not a lot of people know that.