Laugh or cry?

ccscott49

Visit site
Re:Yellow flashing light

Jemz! They letting you out for chrimbo? Thats nice of them, for goodness sake try and be a good girl, then they won't throw you back in the pokey! and stop causing riots, or we'll never get you out! The "Jemz is innocent OK" tee shirts are selling well over chrimbo! See ya!
Colin

Jacket

I\'m in Cambridge, boat\'s at Titchmarsh marina, W
Visit site

Hydrofoils definitely have Yellow flashing lights (That fact is ingrained in my memory, as I was nearly run down by one just of Tallinn!)

I'm pretty sure that surface piercing catamarans are also meant to show yellow flashing lights. I think in general terms they're just for vessels that will be travelling much faster than you might reasonably expect.

Stingo

Visit site
Re:Spoilt Prisoners

Jemz

What happened to the good ol' days of feeding prisoners bread & water and treating them like muck? You sure have it good now that you have internet access even when the prison library is closed!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stingo.co.uk>http://www.stingo.co.uk</A> - now showing at a computer near you

Chris_Robb

Visit site

Jemima - I thought you had been let out on parole - what have you done now? were you caught in that pedeophile sting the otherday? I could always send you a file in your christmas pud.

Have a good christmas1

jimmie

N/A
Visit site
Blue flashing light

Colin, I am delighted to hear from you again. How is the you know what, has the sea food diet helped? I must admit my major concern at the moment is Audrey in Coronation Street where I think she must be in serious danger. I'm going to try and save her from the nasty Richard. How is your large craft? Is it still seaworthy?

I had been allowed out on parole but I went to a party with Jeffrey (who's a right bugger I can tell you!) and got banged away again for breach of conditions. However I've been really well behaved recently so was allowed out earlier today and went in a car I found to the boat where I'm putting my little tootsies up for a while.

xxx
Jemz

ccscott49

Visit site
Re: Blue flashing light

Dearest Jemz,
The diet is working fine, almost back to my old self (wink wink) A car you FOUND! you little minx, what have I told you about that! My big girl in Barca is fine I think, I'm incarcerated on the Ekofisk maximum security unit, offshore Norway and bloody cold it is too! All the dieting might not work if something falls off! Anyway, lovely to see you're out again, now be a good girl and stay out! You are staying a girl this time I hope? bye sweetie,
Colin xx

BrendanS

Visit site

If you think MoBoChat is bad....... can you imagine us let loose on a raggies dating forum if MoBoChat was closed down?? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

roger

Overwinter in Sweden, sail in Northern Baltic, liv
Visit site
Ok I missed out the moving boats who should carry flashing yellows. I still dont think there is any navigational buoy that has one. Hence the people who put it as a warning may be on dodgy ground; clearly a set of cardinals would perhaps have been seen and understood.
There was a similar story on the English side in 1974 where maybe two ships hit a wreck marked with cardinals and a lightship.
Nowadays there may be more reason for this. I went on a winter trip down the Norwegian Coast in January. The boat apparently had the whole course on computer and apparently needed no one on the helm except for docking. I guess the logical consequence is thet the remaining watchkeeper has nothing to do and goes to sleep

Gunfleet

Visit site
<< still dont think there is any navigational buoy that has one. >> How about 'special marks, yellow, any rhythm not used for white lights'. You don't think it's good enough to quickly put a special mark over a new wreck?

ccscott49

Visit site

Oh! You liccle bitch! You promised you wouldn't tell, now we'll have them all coming!!

EME

www.lumishore.com

From the state of some of them , that could well be a first!!

Never understood who this Col Regs geezers were anyway. Total infatuation. But then you're a 1/2 aand 1/2 (as it were!!)..

Come back Jimmie, Colin forgives you !!

<font color=blue>I am WHAT I say I am</font color=blue>

ccscott49

Visit site

Just you leave Jemziepoos out of this! Col Regs, is a mate of Coliholic, Col and myself!