Latest P67 pics

Magnum

RIP
Visit site
Before I go any further I'd like to say something - I'M GETTING EXCITED /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drove down to Plymouth and back today. 460 miles and nearly 2 tanks of fuel later I'm back home. She's nearly ready now - all nav kit in but some retro-fitting still to do - signwriting, tender, liferaft, custom TV bracket, wine rack, lazarette racking and the usual cosmetic stuff. Have to say though this one is in a different league quality control wise to our P42.

So, here's some latest pics :-

sh1.jpg

sh2.jpg

sh3.jpg

sh4.jpg

sh5.jpg

sh6.jpg

sh7.jpg

sh8.jpg

sh9.jpg

Dual Furuno 10.4" screens (another 2 at lower helm). Have 2 rear face cameras so can display one image on each screen when berthing stern-to.

sh10.jpg

Stateroom TV. Sky works too /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Plan is - handover on 1st August. 2nd August I'll take her to Swanwick (with very helpful forumite). 3rd load onto ship at Southampton. 7th/8th arives at Gib. We fly out on 10th and start final leg of trip on 12th up the Spanish coast to Palma to arrive on 16th. Weather permitting of course.

There's just one more thing I'd like to say - I'M GETTING EXCITED /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jfm

Visit site
Fab fab Magnum. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Upstairs dash looks excellent. Any more pix of insides?

That guy on Sky TV, the one on the left, he interviewed me on TV twice, about 3 years ago. Summink to do with some company taking over somebody else. Forgot his name, but really nice bloke off screen, always up for a bit of a laugh. Introduced me to Kirsty Whatsit, the brunette newsreader, phwooar.

Dave1258

www.fantasyflowers-uk.com
She's looking absoluteley gorgeous mate!,...and excited you should be!! A lovely boat to own and be very proud of.

Wishing you all the best with her and an enjoyable trip to Espana!

regards Dave

rickp

Visit site
Excellent stuff Magnum - she's looking a real beauty!

Our own exciting ride started yesterday when we got to see our hull freshly out of the mold. Construction to begin in earnest next month.
27536821_dfc275e9f6.jpg
Hull is a dark blue but it doesn't show so well in the lighting (and releasing agents from the mould).

Rick

BrendanS

Visit site
We saw the pics tonight first hand at Wokinghan meet. Scary how big boats are out of water seemed to be consensus! Promises to be a joy, and can't wait for a tour once it's in the water. How soon?

rickp

Visit site
In the water towards the end of October, but we probably won't bring it back to the UK until early next year (and they will cosset it in the yard's heated storage over winter).

Rick

MedDreamer

Visit site
What a beauty Magnum, you have every right to feel excited. I wish we were in Majorca to see you arrive and welcome you but we come home on the 7th August.

Just remind me again, why didn't you go for a Bayliner? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wakeup

Visit site
As they say in Wales "half tidy" which is better than tidy!

One question, your trim tabs are they electric Lenco ones? and if so did you choose them over hydraulics?

Magnum

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
One question, your trim tabs are they electric Lenco ones? and if so did you choose them over hydraulics?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, electric Lencos. I didn't choose them though - they were standard specification.

wakeup

Visit site
So is Princess fitting these as standard across their range, the electric lencos seem a better solution than the hydraulic bennetts, but i didn't realise they could be used on BIG boats as well as tiddlers...???