Last call For Visit To Plymouth.

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Tutts has just given me finnal approval of trip to Plymouth. Time of approval aprox 11pm Friday night . time of departure (9-10-11-12-01-02 Tomorrow Saturday some time'ish.
Sunday should be a good day for visitors. Not that we are bothered. The weather is crap so cant go anywhere much. Although up river to the Smugglers inn would be nice.
All visitors go to long john for details. I'm too pissed.

Haydn

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Nuke sub ram raid

Roll up roll up to the Haydn nuclear sub touring party, bound to hit it as it's still not allowed into purpose built dry dock.

Buy your tickets here!

hlb

RIP
Visit site
Re: Nuke sub ram raid

Oh! can we nick a torpedo or two, and that little gun they have on the front. Might be a bit cramped in bed with the tubes down each side though. But we'll find a way.

Haydn

david_e

www.touraine.blogspot.com
Thanks for the invite, have arrived safely in Plymouth, fairish drive from Inverness but at least the weathers better, so where's the boat and where do we park the coach?

ToMo

Just outside Budapest or In the Med (Corfu)
Visit site
Re: Nuke sub ram raid

Aah I see your true colours are finally unfurled, mind you anything is better than the overdone turkey!
So where PRECISELY is this floating bun fest of Haydns' ?
I'm on a mission to save Looe from his ministrations, mind seeing how he spells it (LOE) I don't suppose we really have to worry - I doubt it is even mentioned in his Barry Bucknells DIY navigation series of map cards.
TôMö

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Inverness

Yep, that's right, boat was transported up there, actually to John o Groats middle of last week.

Haydn apologises for wasted trip, best turn right round and go home again!

david_e

Re: Inverness

That's OK, forgot to mention, don't own a car so had to hijack this coach load of OAP's at Cromarty Firth. So far they haven't noticed the slight detour as only one is awake. Only one small problem, have run out of incontinence bags and the local chandler is fresh out of portapotties - help! See you up there.

hlb

RIP
Visit site

What you doing John!!
At the moment circling round Isle of Man. It's a bloody F10 out here! Am I going North or South.?? Tutts has the kettle on and making room for the OAP's. Suggest we meet up At Blackpool. Borrow Gludys life raft. I think were going to need it.

Haydn

david_e

Hell fire! The OAP's are waking up. Have managed to calm a few down by explaining travel company went bust and I am new owner so their holiday will continue with a free cruise thrown in. Seems they know of Haydn and are quite happy for a stopover in Blackpool, am now wishing I hadn't been quite so hasty to get to Plymouth especially as I found out when I got there that his boat is not the one in the piccie. Only saving grace is that even though the OAP's all have mobiles they can't work out how to use them, and luckily they can't hear them ringing as most are deaf.

Motorway services coming up, can get new batteries for handheld GPS, what is the waypoint for Blackpool - send urgently.