Lancashire Meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilter

Visit site
/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif You never mentioned I had to bring my own beer tokens! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

old_salt

Visit site
I have expressed my intention to be there on the original post by Sultans_Kapitein so will see you all there.
Phil.
Can't you delegate the job of signing in to that sweet young thing you have who pushes a vac around in your lounge. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Seriously it is a shame you can't make it I would have looked forward to meeting you.

old_salt

Visit site
I am poping this in here as well just in case it gets missed.

Here we are in the Dalton Arms Pub at Glasson Dock.
Good ale and good company.
Many thanks to Tom for the conducted tour and coffee on board "Little Ship" she is a real beauty.
2007WestCoastMeet001-1.jpg

2007WestCoastMeet.jpg

old_salt

Visit site
Hi Haydn.
Saturdays good time was just a figment of our imagination and the peeps where cardboard cut outs. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.
Those chunky chips cooked in dripping where real
enough. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Cheers David.

old_salt

Visit site
Hi Lemming_31 Carl & Maxine.
Welcome the the ybw Forums.
More than likely there will be meeting and hopefully a get together sail. So just watch for the posts in here and they can appear any time any where so it is difficult to predict when.
The next time we in the north west are likely to get together will be at the Northern Boat Jumble at J18 Sproston Green near Holmes Chapel details from the
BOAT JUMBLE ASSOCIATION
Fixture list 2008.:-
Sunday 30 March 2008. Northern Boat Jumble. Open 10AM. MIDDLEWICH, Cheshire. CW4 7LN. 350 yards from junction 18 of M6. Admission £3.00, accompanied children and car park free. Telephone Margaret Cross on 01270 522251 or 07974 753123. Map link to venue here.
Cheers David.

FullCircle

Visit site
Me, hlb,Major Catastrophe and Sultans Kapitein will be in the Grapes at Wrea Green nearish Blackpool on Wednesday 16th.

All very welcome. Come and poke sticks at the Essex contingent.

Eating party 7pm start, Drinking party any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.