Kwakers

Seastoke

Visit site
Ay up Kwakers I was darn sarf yesterday , a in a beer wig me mate Charlie the third , we was talkin about Wales and shite , then he says shit I have to send KWAKERS a telegram it’s his bothday on Wednesday . So happy birthday old man don’t know how old you are ,but Charlie must. Ye mate SS.

BruceK

Visit site
I saw him yesterday. He's scrubbed up and looking good but was on the mooch as usual. Once a pirate always a pirate. Bet he scoffs his birthday cake without sharing again too, the old rogue.

kawasake

Visit site
Sunset Strip is me age SS
Who the F is Charlie?
Yeh
Unfortunately I seen BruceK tother day
I’d have nicked the bilge pump off the boat I was on but he blew my cover the git
How u managing the languaguages darn sarf me awld mucker?
😁😱

Seastoke

Visit site
Who the F is Charlie?
Yeh
I’d have nicked the bilge pump off the boat I was on but he blew my cover the git
😁😱
Bloody language , the women look like they have two horseshoe buoys in there mouth the lips are that big, they all wear the same clothes from Prim - Arny , the men , if it was real gold they would all drown when it rains, it a good job it’s plastic init. The good guys are polite don’t talk about religion, politics war, yachchts, Stoke , trans, women me think they are Bots they don’t have fun boxes . Me I just talk shit to the seagulls , that’s why they poo elsewhere . The boating is great ,when it’s an F2 you can here the corks popping as they stay in the Marina also it’s weird it looks like they wash each other’s boats cause they don’t clean there own , now me trained by you, use the boat wash ie take it out in a F6. SEE YOU SOON

Bouba

Visit site
Who the F is Charlie?
Yeh
😁😱
I don’t know who you are...nor understand a word you write....but I have met some of the people that you associate with....and on behalf of the forum...I apologize for them. So have a great birthday !

Seastoke

Visit site
I don’t know who you are...nor understand a word you write....but I have met some of the people that you associate with....and on behalf of the forum...I apologize for them. So have a great birthday !
We know who you are

Attachments

• 404FCAE7-B38C-466B-B7C3-825EA4FE87BB.png
    404FCAE7-B38C-466B-B7C3-825EA4FE87BB.png
    706.4 KB · Views: 18