Keith Extrreme Liveaboard.

tcm

Visit site
A warning to us all in the form of clubbable Keith who has washed up in Sint Maarten again. Retired aged 31 in 1976 almost 40 years ago he tells me in the YC, and he has messed around on boats ever since.

Keith is conquering a weight problem perhaps peculiar to the cruising yottie - an addiction to freshly baked bread. Keith say that he eventually consumed an entire loaf every day, along with half a pound of butter. It’s got to be salted butter, says Keith, not health kick pseudo butter. Oh right, yeah. Jeez i hadn’t realised how easily i had given up fresh bread. I am indeed fortunate to have escaped 20-stone hell....

tcm

Visit site
I suppose you’ll have to read the words and string them together to produce the intended story for you to consider and perhaps find interesting or in this case, amusing?

in case it wasn’t clear ... the story intros case being the true tale of someone who took one of the most attractive aspects of world cruising - making and consuming freshly baked bread - and slightly overdid it.