Jotun Seaqueen has been discontinued

ChattingLil

Visit site
SML will advise you. I asked for seaqueen but was told it is not available. However, depending on quantities and 'who' you get to apply it, there is some sort of commercial product available that is 'very similar' to seaqueen..

make of that what you will.

2nd_apprentice

Visit site
Eh, I just used SeaQueen this year for the first time. That's going to be annoying! And what to do with the 4 or so litres left now?

:-(

2nd_apprentice

Visit site
Looking at Jotun's website SeaQueen has indeed disappeared, just showing SeaQuantum, SeaMate and SeaForce.
However the SeaForce line is now split into SF 30, 60 and 90. From the sound of it SeaForce 90 seems to replace SeaQueen.

Champagne Murphy

Visit site
Just rang SML. They recommend Seaforce 30 as a substitute however they can only sell it to a professional. The definition of a pro is, apparently, rather grey so he was happy with an email stating that I would use filtered mask etc etc. Job done:encouragement:

Colvic Watson

Visit site
Seaforce 30 or Seaqueen? I've got a 5ltr tin of each on hold, the force stuff was £84 and the queen was £114, is the Seaforce 30 just Seaqueen by another name?

Colvic Watson

Visit site
Spoke to SML and Seaforce 30 is basically a two year version of the three year Seaqueen. So I ordered the last two 5L tubs of Seaqueen in the country, one yellow, one purple :) both black actually, should look rather nice.