Joint Ownership

claymore

Visit site
Do we have 25 of us who would each like a two week per year holiday on a Benetau?
The cost is £1k to buy and then all expenses split 25 ways.

The asking price is £29K but the £25K in cash will be hard to walk away from.

Sgeir

s14.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
The asking price is £29K but the £25K in cash will be hard to walk away from.

[/ QUOTE ]Sounds a great idea. That'll be nett of broker fees etc.

Do you need a delivery crew or is that also to be shared into parts of a hundred and odd miles each?

chiefeng

Visit site
Re: Skin \'em up

I'm in, as long as the vendor pays for my flight to inspect the boat. Reckon it will take me at least two weeks to do a thorough survey!!!!!

claymore

Visit site
Thought you'd be keen.
I'm thinking that it could be kept on either Grafham Water or Rutland for winter usage- they seem fairly central and quite accessible.
Spring and Autumn on Windermere
Summer - Loch Lomond.

Lake Sailor has agreed to do change-over days for the summer period - said could we make it Sundays?

snowleopard

Visit site
The first month or two should be interesting. I reckon the changeover after the first fortnight should be around 25°N 55°W. See you there.

Helina

Visit site
Couldn't we invest a double amount and buy a catamaran ? Or triple amount and buy a trimaran !

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

claymore

Visit site
Nearly Half Way

I think we may have about 13 or 14 signed up - one of em is Stingo - I suppose we'd better let him buy a bit but any bolshieness and he's bought out (That would cost us £40 each)
Keep em coming - TCM could buy 2 shares, he'd probably think he'd bought another cat.