Johnson 4hp Two Stroke Twin Cylinder Outboard with tank

Jim@sea

Visit site
Johnson 4 hp Two Stroke Twin Cylinder Outboard with tank.
OK I advertised it before at too much money. Its now on eBay at a starting price of £200
The engine came with a boat I bought 7 years ago and I have never used it.
I believe that it had a service before I bought it as the plugs look new, the propeller appears to be new, I have checked the impeller and it looks in good condition.
It started second pull of chord. I ran it for half an hour in tank and ran well.
Cash on collection from near Junction 35 of M6. Could deliver it up to Coniston,

SteveSarabande

Visit site
Johnson 4 hp Two Stroke Twin Cylinder Outboard with tank.
OK I advertised it before at too much money. Its now on eBay at a starting price of £200
The engine came with a boat I bought 7 years ago and I have never used it.
I believe that it had a service before I bought it as the plugs look new, the propeller appears to be new, I have checked the impeller and it looks in good condition.
It started second pull of chord. I ran it for half an hour in tank and ran well.
Cash on collection from near Junction 35 of M6. Could deliver it up to Coniston,
Do you have the eBay link

Jim@sea

Visit site
Do you have the eBay link
Sorry Outboard now sold. £200.
Not collected yet. Could kick myself as when I advertised it the week before I was offered £230 and turned it down . Only because one had sold previously at £275. But I forgot that in the South of England things sell quicker.