Jeanneu 32S

Breoch

Visit site
Seriously considering buying one of these and would really appreciate any info anyone might have re after sales service, satisfaction with supplier...Seaventures perhaps, and any known problems.

Many thanks

Glen

<hr width=100% size=1>

billmacfarlane

Visit site
A couple of years ago I arranged to view a Sun Odyssey 37 at Lymington. I was kept waiting in very hot room for 30 minutes without the offer of a drink of water, was then shown a half finished boat with no explanation or apology for the delay and was then subjected to what can only be described as high pressure salesmanship, the sort you used to get in the Timeshare business. I'd no intention of buying the boat anyway but if I did like it , I would have looked for an alternative supplier. This, of course might be an isolated incident but keep it in mind.

<hr width=100% size=1>

colvic

Visit site
There is a chap in Barcelona who claims he has been there for over a year waiting for Jeanneau/seaventures to sort out his boat.

Phil

<hr width=100% size=1>

mjpmjp

Visit site
Re: Jeanneau 32S

Glen

Suggest that you llok at write ups on the Owners website:

www.jeanneau-owners.com

or post a message to the Sailnet-Jeanneau Owners email forum at:

http://members.sailnet.com/email_lists/processing/index.cfm?list=jeanneau

I purchased my SO34.2 in 2001 from Clarke & Carter who were excellent, any questions or issues they could not answer were referred to Sea Ventures who were always very helpful and all issues were fully resolved to my satisfaction. 3500 miles later, including a trip to Sweden, I am delighted with my choice

I am biased, but after owning and sailing English and French yachts I certainly will have no hesitation in going back to Jeanneau for another.

Incidentally, Jeanneau do not make kit boats, so certainly do not understand how a half finished model could be viewed in Lymington!

<hr width=100% size=1>