Jabsco part

Falcoron

Visit site
Would anyone have a new Jabsco 37043-1000 seal housing for a quiet flush toilet?
Mine is cracked and leaking and Jabsco won't have stock for 5-6 weeks.

It is item 19 in the attached parts schematic.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• jabsco parts list.pdf
    131.5 KB · Views: 29

Falcoron

Visit site
plastic rubbish mate.
prices are mental for all it is.

Think im sorted with a new one just waiting stock update, jabsco shop says 5 week lead time!
must be getting delivered by the same people paying compensation to the post office staff LOL!

Falcoron

Visit site
Still looking!
makes me mad when you look online, they have it as stock, you put into basket, pay for it then 4 days later they tell you it wont be in stock for 5 to 6 weeks! Then the refund takes up to 10 working days! GRRRRR!

rogerthebodger

Visit site
You may be able to fix it with plastic welding as on mine it was made from PVC.

I finally replaces the pump with a diaphragm pump either Jabsco or Whale using an adaptor fitted on the mounting flange where the pump fits.

The flushing pump was a seperate electric pump feeding the filush pipe inlet just under the seat

Falcoron

Visit site
You may be able to fix it with plastic welding as on mine it was made from PVC.

I finally replaces the pump with a diaphragm pump either Jabsco or Whale using an adaptor fitted on the mounting flange where the pump fits.

The flushing pump was a seperate electric pump feeding the filush pipe inlet just under the seat
Yeah that’s what I’m doing until new one arrives if it’s leak free I’ll keep the new one in case it goes again