Jabsco manual toilet bowl doesn't empty

pvb

Visit site
If you fit a Lavac and follow the installation instructions carefully you will be able to say good bye to toilet problems

On the other hand, there are squillions of Jabsco toilets working reliably all over the world, including mine.

A

angelsson

Whats happened to the scchoolmistress this would be a great one for her

VicS

Visit site
Whats happened to the scchoolmistress this would be a great one for her

HeadMistress .. aka Peggie Hall

profilepic35248_1.gif

she stopped posting on these forums some time ago but she does have a dedicated board on an American forum

http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

Last edited:

dtfmw

Visit site
Problem now resolved! Blockage located and cleared, and having contacted Jabsco they're sending replacement parts, which was unexpected and great! Thanks very much everyone who responded to this thread :)

Martin_J

Visit site
So out of interest, where was the blockage...? Was it in the outlet pipe causing pressure to build and then invert the joker valve as the pump handle raised or was it something else?

Thanks in advance....

vyv_cox

coxeng.co.uk
Problem now resolved! Blockage located and cleared, and having contacted Jabsco they're sending replacement parts, which was unexpected and great! Thanks very much everyone who responded to this thread :)

I would appreciate a bit more knowledge about this. The fact that replacement parts were needed suggests there is a little more to the story. Please tell!

Stork_III

Visit site
I would appreciate a bit more knowledge about this. The fact that replacement parts were needed suggests there is a little more to the story. Please tell!
See post 13. He stripped a base thread and had a crack in pump body, so required parts. Not the reason for non-operation though.