It's not who you know that counts...

G

It\'s not who you know that counts...

... it's who takes the photos.

MoBoChat people meet up in Swanage and Studland, and can be seen <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dashdash.demon.co.uk/boats/july2002.htm>here:</A>

If any of the guilty parties want hi res piccies (or negs destroyed) send me an email.

Geoffs

Visit site
Re: It\'s not who you know that counts...

I was in Swanage and Studland on Saturday & Sunday but didn't see you. Kept a look out, 'cos you mentioned your visit. Saw a couple of Fairlines together, but with dinghys accross the sterns couldn't see names. Did see BarryH in Studland.

Still it was a great firework display on Saturday evening in Swanage, the way the bangs echoed round the bay was fantastic.

Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

jfm

Visit site

Nice pics!

How do you post a link? Did I miss something announcing this new feature?

AndyT

Visit site

Very nice pictures!!! how do you do them with an SLR?
Will be keeping a look out for you
Poole based "Goblin Juice"

aztec

Visit site

BLOODY MARVELOUS,there was me down with the family, rowing round admiring the nice boats, and all the time you lot were there... said now't. does anyone remember the fat bloke in the kids orange dingy rowing about (closest thing i could get to a boat all week!) spoke briefly to one bloke about depth of water, must have thought i was a right prat worried about depth in a dingy!

well hope you enjoyed the carnival, we in wareham had a quiet one this year, no floats etc, due to insurance probs. some nonce fell off a float pissed, and decided to take legal action against the carnival commitee and the pub that sold him the beer. so it looks like the wareham carnival is dead in the water.

hottest weekend of the year at last, and such a good atmosphere, i'm looking at bringing the old boat round next year for the weekend.

any way opertunity to chat missed (good or bad?) maybe next year.

regards, steve.

ahh say what you like.... what's done is done!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/s.amos/index.html

BarryH

Visit site

Haaaa Haaaa I was the bloke you asked.....oh well next time then ...see the PM

Wha'dya mean "I'm always playing with this engine" its the only way to get it to run!

G

When you post, the form has this message above your username:

Fill out the form below to post a message on the forum. HTML is disabled. Markup is enabled, so you may use.

Click on the 'Markup is enabled...' bit for instructions. I only found it yesterday. As to the photos: shot on a Nikon F50 with a Tamron 28-200 zoom on Kodak Gold 200 ASA and scanned on a flatbed scanner (in this instance at 72dpi to keep the size down)