Italy may have extended 90 days till June 2021

steve yates

Visit site
I still think you are worrying too much. Governments spend literally millions each year advertising their country to attract tourists. Do you really think that after successfully getting you to fly in and spend heaps of your countries currency, they will want to deport you after three month while you are still spending. Two phrases from the military. Don't ask, Don't tell. Rules are so they can get at you, not so that you can get at them.

Rules allow governments to get rid of people they want to get rid of. Without those rules they would not have a legal leg to stand on if a such an undesirable came to their notice. Keep quiet, pay your bills. Stop inventing difficulties that in reality do not exist. It is fair to worry about exceeding a 6 month stay perhaps but anything less and I am sure a blind eye will apply.
Try overstaying your visa as a tourist in India or Thailand or The USA even, and see what happens.

BurnitBlue

Visit site
Try overstaying your visa as a tourist in India or Thailand or The USA even, and see what happens.
India Thailand the USA are seperate countries not under the control of a "bloc" where (for instance) 27 countries (EU) have to share a 3 month entry restriction between them. Wonder what would happen if USA were told they could only accept a tourist for one month if the tourist had just spent 2 month in India. If you must compre other countries to justify your position connect your brain first.

Nobody bothered much about this EU sharing because Britain which is a MASSIVE exporter of tourists was inside the fence. The others were a long way away. But with Britain outside the fence it is a different ball game. I don't know the numbers but I think only Germany comes close to Britain in tourist impact on the Med countries. Things are starting to change. Germany and other Nordic countries have already passed laws to June. It seems to be concerted action by most EU countries to find elbow room to decide what to do depending on deal or no deal. Things Will change, they have until June to work something out.

If you want to worry youselves into an early grave, be my guest. BTW I am a permanent residant in Sweden (30 years) so I can get a Swedish passport any time I want. I am proud of my heritage and a new British Passport will be a wonderful thing. I will still be subject to the 90 /180 rule but it will be worth it to be free.

Ask yourself why the EU bloc restrict tourism to 3 month shared between 27 countries. That is three days each. What other proud nation would accept such a rule. I can see each country in the EU reverting back to their own rules depending on their own situation.

syvictoria

Visit site
If you want to worry youselves into an early grave, be my guest. BTW I am a permanent residant in Sweden (30 years) so I can get a Swedish passport any time I want. I am proud of my heritage and a new British Passport will be a wonderful thing. I will still be subject to the 90 /180 rule but it will be worth it to be free.

Words absolutely fail me...

MapisM

Visit site
I am proud of my heritage and a new British Passport will be a wonderful thing.
I will still be subject to the 90 /180 rule but it will be worth it to be free.
Is that what freedom is all about for you? Talk about low standards...

kebab

N/A
Visit site
India Thailand the USA are seperate countries not under the control of a "bloc" where (for instance) 27 countries (EU) have to share a 3 month entry restriction between them. Wonder what would happen if USA were told they could only accept a tourist for one month if the tourist had just spent 2 month in India. If you must compre other countries to justify your position connect your brain first.

Nobody bothered much about this EU sharing because Britain which is a MASSIVE exporter of tourists was inside the fence. The others were a long way away. But with Britain outside the fence it is a different ball game. I don't know the numbers but I think only Germany comes close to Britain in tourist impact on the Med countries. Things are starting to change. Germany and other Nordic countries have already passed laws to June. It seems to be concerted action by most EU countries to find elbow room to decide what to do depending on deal or no deal. Things Will change, they have until June to work something out.

Ask yourself why the EU bloc restrict tourism to 3 month shared between 27 countries. That is three days each. What other proud nation would accept such a rule. I can see each country in the EU reverting back to their own rules depending on their own situation.

Mr Burnit Blue, maybe you wrong. Maybe we euros like you Brexit. Maybe we no want you people in our country. You come in your football shirt with big belly sticking out. You loud and you drink too much and you try to touch girls or boys who knows. Then you sick everywhere and police must come to clear you up. Maybe we prefer Germans. They nicer people and they pay more too. Anyway why you call yourself British when you live in EU for 30yrs?

dgadee

Visit site
Mr Burnit Blue, maybe you wrong. Maybe we euros like you Brexit. Maybe we no want you people in our country. You come in your football shirt with big belly sticking out. You loud and you drink too much and you try to touch girls or boys who knows. Then you sick everywhere and police must come to clear you up. Maybe we prefer Germans. They nicer people and they pay more too. Anyway why you call yourself British when you live in EU for 30yrs?

You've done an awful lot of messaging in a very short time. Are you a bot?