Is Belfast in West Mersea?

FullCircle

Visit site
An East Coast raid on West Mersea is planned for Saturday night.

Plan is for super fast reconnaissance MoBo to tear up and down the moorings in the afternoon, get some people to leave their moorings with the tiresome wash. Then, we sneak Full Circle and reconnaissance MoBo onto the empty moorings, get ashore in the RibRaider, well Seago 230RT anyway, and go and drink huge quantities in the YC before Yah Booing the venerable Flippers' HMS Belgium gathering. Free seats too.
After a bit more belching and farting, return to the mother ship and await the dawn.

Does he know there isnt a mooring in Salcott that will take a Frigger?

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
Think I am more qualified to be on this escapade than most but having read the plan its confused the bejesus out of me mind you I totally understand the drinking bit /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
as for the rest of it who cares

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
Oi!!!!!

is this a change of plan you didnt tell me about /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Honest, everyone, it wont be my mobo tearing up and down in the moorings /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Oh dear another lost weekend ahead i fear /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Habebty

Visit site
Well, i've just taken the king's shilling and been pressganged into service on Mr 3 bottles ship of the line................

and looking forward to it too!!!

do I need my seal suit and black boot/face polish?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

D3B

Ahem.... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I would prefer you didnt have any black polish near my nice beige cushions and carpet...... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Why did i pick such an unservicable colour... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

cos its a mobo..... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

FullCircle

Visit site
You can turn up in your seal suit if you like. The rest of us can spend the weekend throwing fish at you. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
[ QUOTE ]

I would prefer you didnt have any black polish near my nice beige cushions and carpet......

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
You have carpet?

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

D3B

Will

Please pay attention..... /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
ITS A MOBO.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Koeketiene

www.sailblogs.com
/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Athene V30

Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria in Winter, the boat
Visit site
Jim

Was in West Mersea a week or so ago and there were several empty moorings in the fleet to the west of Packing Shed Island, between the shed and the piles. I had to use the piles earlier this year and there weren't any rings on the posts to ride up with the tide so not planning to go on the piles unless I have to.

Decided not to bring Belfast round this weekend - now there is VAT on fuel I couldn't afford to fill the tanks! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CPD

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I would prefer you didnt have any black polish near my nice beige cushions and carpet......

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
You have carpet?

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

2 fridges, 4 sofas and room for 32, well that was at the last count /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif