Is anyone else here on the Brightlingsea waiting list?

FullCircle

Visit site
In the past there wasnt a hard and fast rule as it depended on boat size when a vacancy appeared. Talk with the harbour office, they are very helpful.
I already have Peter they were lovely. Form submitted for the mooring lottery.....let's hope we are lucky

Tammany

Visit site
Their are fore and arts that line up behind the pontoons that are in deep water but not sure on spring low tides. Their are 2 rows either side of the pontoons. I'm on a far side one and floating access for my 25ft bilge keel is roughly 2.5hrs either side. Probably 3hrs for the inner line.

Tammany

Visit site
When I bought her she was on one of the rear fore and afts and she was floating whenever I went out to her. I changed the mooring as knew I wouldnt be using her much this year as I'm refitting the boat so a cheaper mooring near point clear was preferable. I'm in clacton and park at point clear and dinghy across. From home to being on the boat is about 20minutes.

Tammany

Visit site
No problems, funnily enough was speaking to Chantel the secretary this weekend about moving to a deeper one next season and she mentioned they have loads of half tide fore & afts empty this year. Surprising considering how cheap they are. I suppose the majority have fin keelers so need deep moorings. For this coast I much prefer a bilge keeler as it's so shallow and like getting up rivers and creeks exploring where others fear to tread lol