Ironing board?

Shearmyste

Visit site
Same place as the iron....the local Skip. In 12 mths not missed one yet as my shorts and t shirt don't need them, you could always use the saloon table if you have a pressing need (sorry about the pun).

ChattingLil

Visit site
it's surprising what you will find room for if you want / need to.
We didn't think we would need one, but as we are still working, we do. You will easily find room somewhere on 50'. Hang it on the back of a door in a spare cabin, or stand it in a hanging locker. Ours is in the nav room held against a bulkhead with a bungee.

NornaBiron

www.flickr.com
We have a table top ironing board and iron on board. They live in one of the lockers, under my shoes I think - they haven't been seen for nearly ten years.

bigwow

Visit site
I think you are a little behind the curve, extreme ironing is finished along with planking, ice bucket challenge and the mannequin challenge is on it's last legs.

Orange

www.accountkiller.com
Thanks for you answers.

I had asked the question because wifey wants to be able to iron the bed linen. Personally, I'm not bothered. So now wifey has an answer - stuff our current board in HER cupboard space, or buy a little board to hang on the back of a door. Job done. :)