Info on Boat/Marina Industry

G

Can anybody advise where I can get information quickly on the U.K. and Irish Boat/Marina industry. I'm doing some research and need to know how many marinas there are (and planned for the near future) in both the U.K. and Ireland. I also need to know how much the boat market is worth in Ireland and the U.K. on an annual basis in terms of boat sales etc.

Any info or advise/reccomendations greatlt appreciated.

David H.

peterg

Visit site
nice site Byron but there are a few anomalies such as under Marinas, it lists Hamble Point Marina but not Mercury Yacht Harbour or Port Hamble and (also MDL operations) it lists Bray but not Windsor or Penton Hook - as far as I know the RYA booklet lists all current marinas in the UK and that is what he is after

BarryD

Visit site
Kim - venturing into boating for the first time and I need to find somewhere to park the thing. I cannot find the "Directory" link on the ibinews web-site.

Barry D.

BarryD

Visit site
Re: amazing...

Very true, however the benefit is I get to review the web access reports and decide on who should be "warned". But who watches the guardian!

Barry D.

G

Re: don\'t talk to me!

We're very very busy indeed. However, I appear to have hired loads of people who can all do whatever needs doing. I do remeber that these puters were going to solve all the probs of nasty hard work, and apart from lifting the things around, it seems to be true. Hmm. Anybody um need a boat moving?