I'm vacating a Dancover tent at Thornham.

burgundyben

Visit site
This post might attract intervention from the moderators as it may be viewed as a for sale item, as much as I want some cash for it I would like it to go to a wooden boat owner who needs to do a rebuild or some extensive maintenance.

I will be vacating a Dancover tent at Thornham Marina in January, it is 10mtrs long and 3.5mtrs wide. Perfect for winter storage or a rebuild. These things are a fortune to buy and this might help someone out.

jamie N

Visit site
What's the height on it? I could well be interested if it would take a Folkboat, and/or, a chum of mine with a Folkboat might also jacket after it. I lifted Stakkr yesterday and have a hangar for it up until Easter, but looking forward.......!

jamie N

Visit site
Cheers for the info, I'm unable to make a plan until the New Year, but if it's still available then I might be in a position to go forward. Apologies if this appears dithering, but we're where we are!

burgundyben

Visit site
Cheers for the info, I'm unable to make a plan until the New Year, but if it's still available then I might be in a position to go forward. Apologies if this appears dithering, but we're where we are!

That's fine, it'll be mid jan before I'm ready.

BTW - your profile says Forstrose which is a long way from the south coast and this thing weighs 500 kgs.

burgundyben

Visit site
HI Ben,

Could be interested in this for my H31, maybe you could let me know if/when you are ready to sell.

Cheers
Nick

Mid Jan. Cover needs a bit of work but coudl give more service, or use the frame and have it shrink wrapped. Its not the ideal width for a Huntsman, not wide enough to paint the topsides for example.

burgundyben

Visit site
Some pics here.

http://s164.photobucket.com/user/burgundyben/library/Dancover?sort=3&page=1

20151226_123221_zps0i8xsvam.jpg