I wish to propose a Curry Night in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullCircle

Visit site
I am proposing the Thursday, 26th November.
Far enough away from Xmas not to be too crowded.

Any violent objections?

AliM

Visit site
Maybe - it depends...

My daughter had a play on for a month in Brick Lane and the cast sampled all the curry houses along there. It was a couple of year ago, but I'll ask her to recommend the best that they found.

FullCircle

Visit site
OK he's right dammit.

25th November.

Now, here's the thing:

Aladin website says 20% discount for 4 or more after 6.00pm. Great, and they have a private room that can cater for up to 50.

or

Buy a packet of McCoys Crisps and get a free main meal curry on a BOGOF basis, but Aladin isn;t a participating restaurant, but there are FIFTEEN in Brick Lane that are....

As a matter of record, there are loads of participating Indian restaurants for this deal right round the country.....

FullCircle

Visit site
Assuming its not lads only??

We pride ourselves on our policies regarding ethnicity, gender neutrality and diversity, and indeed welcome other abled people.

Perhaps you can get her to dress like Corporal Bob in Blackadder?:D

Of course........

FullCircle

Visit site
Looks like 17 to 19 ish currently then. Not entirely the intimate soiree, but should be a rollicking good little gathering.

Vanilla

Visit site
If I'm allowed to arrive late, which is very fashionable I gather, can I come too? Will be coming back to London from Dorset but won't be able to get there before 18.30-19.00. Would plan to start drinking on the train so as not to be too far behind you all on my arrival.:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.