I know this is a sailing site but.....

romany123

Visit site
I have just tasted the best home made steak pies in the world, from the butchers in Brightlingsea High st, brilliant not a gap where there is no meat makes a change from the junk you normaly buy.......Also Brightlingsea is a great place to sail to,and no the butcher is not my Dad.
Have a nice weekend.
Dave

Dave

romany123

Visit site
Re: Brightlingsea

Claymore
The chippy is still there but the pub has been turned into flats now, Three of them I think they are on the market for a couple of hundred grand each....I wouldent pay that for them....
Dave

Dave

G

For Chrissakes Dave...

Don't go telling 'em Brightlingsea is a nice place to sail from/to! Keep quiet about it...tell them you made a mistake and you really meant Brighton!!

romany123

Visit site
Re: For Chrissakes Dave...

John
Back in the water end of March, still got a bit to do on the hull one or two scratches to sort out and a general clean up
What about you?
Dave

Dave

G

Going back in...

...if the weather Gods permit we are due to be back in on April 12th. Not much to do this year, just a polish up of the topsides, a bit of varnishing and the annual first application of fertilizer...sorry! Antifouling.

Still, it will be freezing cold, peeing down with rain and blowing a hoolie on the re-launch day...it has done for the past three years and I doubt this year will be any different!

www.boatsyachtsmarinas.com

romany123

Visit site
Re: Going back in...

John
not sure where we are going to this year may do the channel islands or holland, trouble is Caroline can only have two weeks off in the summer (yes she is looking for a new job) so it will limit us this year.
Agree about the weather ...sods law

Dave

G

Re: Going back in...

Are you staying round at Titchmarch this year or are you coming round to the ditch?? I am hoping that we will have a berth on the pontoons this season...no doubt Bernie will tell me soon!

www.boatsyachtsmarinas.com