Humour

ToMo

Just outside Budapest or In the Med (Corfu)
Visit site
If it be the will of 'KWIRIAT*' here is a question for the Ladies.
A man asked his wife, "If you could have anything in the world for one day, what would you want?" "I'd love to be six again," she replied. On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop, and the Wall of Fear, everything there was! Wow! Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Off to McDonald's they went, where her husband ordered her a Big Mac along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then it was off to a movie: the latest Hollywood blockbuster, hot dogs, popcorn, Pepsi Cola and M&M's. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed. He leaned over and lovingly asked, "Well dear, what was it like being six again?" One eye opened. "You idiot, I meant my dress size." The moral of this story is: If a woman speaks and a man is actually listening, he will still get it wrong. - WHY???
TôMö

*KWIRIAT - Kimotolla who is right in all things! - ;-)

BarryD

Visit site
Andy Capp

I remember reading an Andy Capp comic strip that is pertinent to this discussion...

Marge (I think): Where have you been?
Andy (drunk): Er...
Marge: I'll tell you, you've been down the pub and spent all the money again
Andy: Burp
Marge: WAAPPPpppPPP (big Northern slap see HLB & Tut for more details)
Andy: Woman, they ask you the questions, they tell you the answers AND you're still wrong.

Havoc, fire, confusion, and mis-trust, yes my work here is done...

Barry D

BarryD

Visit site
Merci bien - showing your roots Pauline <G> NM

<G>

Havoc, fire, confusion, and mis-trust, yes my work here is done...

Barry D