Humble Apologies

maris

Visit site
'' I appear to have upset Dear Heart'' your not on your own pal.
The scene: three nice sunny days due, ( unusual up here this year ), wind: F3-F4. I suggest to SWMBO, '' come along, you'll love it ''. Big mistake. Aparently I snore on the boat, stink the place out frying bacon, make to much noise hauling the anchor, don't have proper cups for coffee and aparently it was my fault the sun was so hot. NEVER AGAIN was her parting shout and I was left to walk home.

ps. thank heavens I don't have a holding tank like Jimi's.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Magic_Sailor

Visit site
When was you

very 'umble or very 'eavy?

Magic

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://hometown.aol.co.uk/geoffwestgarth/myhomepage/travelwriting.html>Click for website!</A>

longjohnsadler

Visit site
A little belated, but I think the best answer is to get in touch with your feminine side.
Of course this does not involve any thought of compromise, or wearing women's clothing.
But I find it helps.

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
Ignore other advice. Get card out. Flowers and boxes of chocolates all round (apart from male type colleagues!). Grovelling heap, love you dearly, so sorry! Works everytime. They may not forgive you for a while, say the next 10 years, but you will gain major brownie points.

<hr width=100% size=1>Err, let me know if Depsol enters the forum, I'll go and hide

longjohnsadler

Visit site
Too late

on this occasion, as it's saturday morning and you will be in some secluded anchorage or distillery somewhere.
However in my experience - of other people of course - if you take your daughter , or son, sailing with you it leads to a more harmonious life at home. And your house won't be wrecked when you get back.

<hr width=100% size=1>