HOW COME?

G

How come that MBY has been for sale in the shops for about a week and I am still awaiting my posted copy? Is anyone else aware of these delays?

G

This is the second month it has failed to arrive in the post - PB

G

Because you've already paid, you're a captive customer, you're last on the list and they dont care

G

Me also and not for the first time! We should all cancel our subscriptions as a protest!

Attachments

• P7220199.jpg
    P7220199.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
  • avance-36-haapasaari.jpg
    avance-36-haapasaari.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
G

Sensible what to do

I normally get mine arrive the day after it appears on the newstand. Only once has it arrived late and that was January when I could really have done with seeing it before we went to the boat show.

Mailing of the magazine will be somewhat separate to editorial and, I suspect, somewhat separate to subscriptions. I suggest that when your magazine does arrive, email subscriptions and tell them about the problem. They're sure to want to know and unless they know there's a problem, they won't be able to do anything about it. Just cancelling your subscription won't tell them there's a problem so it won't go away. You'll just buy the mag off the newstand and pay more. IPC won't be the loser, you're local newsagent will gain. Guess who'll lose out?